[USML Announce] Dukes Dukes It Out - Gets KOed

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 15:28:37 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/19/2006 3:21:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

Jeff-

This  message sounds like it came from C.O.P.S. headquarters!

-Andy

Andy,

And that is why a DUMP membership is the vastly superior option.  We  at DUMP
pride ourselves on offering all the services a dude who uses minor  league
prospects requires.  COPS underestimates the informational needs of  an
effective dumper/dumpee.  A true minor league aficionado, like, for  example, Rich
Robbins, will use this information to retrieve  his former prospect at a
discount.

Gentlemen - we're still accepting applications.  Hurry on in before  the
charter membership discount period ends.

Jeff Winick
DUMP