[USML Announce] 62-5 USML Moves

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:32:52 EDT 2006

Meadows...has the League now topped its bidding on the Devil Rays' erstwhile
closers?  And will Meadows beat Keith Foulke in the saves to salary ratio?
And can Jeffrey Winick just once (not that more instances necessarily are
merited) acknowledge the Genius of Mark Blocker's Waiver Claim of Chad
Harville, the True Tampa Closer and former Riptorn prospect (from about 8
years ago I reckon...he was a young man with the As, with a bright future
and a sizzling fastball--what happened, Jeffery?)?  And kudos to Klein on
that Vance Wilson pickup--keeps the contenders fom bolstering their catching
core and gives you another fresh face to look at when you draft up your
retention roster for '07...
Brad