[USML Announce] AJ Pierzynski Trivia

RICHARD ROBBINS RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com
Mon Jun 26 16:45:34 EDT 2006

Who remembers who the Twins acquired when they traded AJ to the Giants?

Someone just pointed this out to me and my jaw dropped.

-- Rich

________________________________
Richard E. Robbins
General Counsel and Corporate Secretary

Morningstar, Inc.

+1 312 696-6132 voice
+1 312 952-2235 mobile
+1 312 696-6404 fax
richard.robbins at morningstar.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication without
prior written consent from Morningstar is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error please contact the sender immediately and
delete the materials from any computer.