[USML Announce] Oh, For Todd's Sake: Angries' Roster Move Angers League's...

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Jun 28 18:30:47 EDT 2006

Agreed!
-----Original Message-----
From: SpringKerb at aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:29:17
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Oh,
	For Todd's Sake: Angries' Roster Move Angers League's...

In a message dated 6/28/2006 3:30:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time, doug at burnsent.com writes:
....gee, and here for the last few years?I sorta viewed Mike as?Silent Bob?and you as Jay from "Clerks," ......?If this group of old men can't get this last reference, maybe your kids will.....

I hereby propose that we adopt a new rule barring age-related trash talking by anyone with no more hair than Andy (which I think would include Shabes).

announce mailing list
announce at usml.net