[USML Announce] DUMP DUMPING REPORT #2 - The Bombers .:.

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 14:53:50 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/29/2006 2:42:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

Either  my Sidley e-mail must not be working right or I have mysteriously
woken up in  the Twilight Zone because I keep getting e-mails with Jeff offering
defenses  of my players and trades....

Mark,

Its no illusion.  As I've been trying to tell you, its much better  over here
on what you have far too quickly condemned as "the Dark Side".   Remember
when you used to be proud to be known as the member of the Evil  Empire?  Come on
back - we're here for you.

Jeffrey Winick
DUMP