[USML Announce] Notice to Dumpers (the rest of you, and that includes you, Rich Robbins, don't read)

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:50:21 EDT 2006

Dear Jeffrey, Mark "C" Bomber, Rick to Click Gammons and Anyone Else Who
Hasn't Dumped But Should Consider:
   Hi guys!  Hope all is well. Here's my plight: I have had some difficulty
structuring deals with contenders because of roster limits or floor levels.
If you think you can do deals involving Thome, Beltre, Meche, B. Molina,
Napoli, Burgos, etc. with the contenders, make me an offer of keeper(s) then
see what you can do with Shabes, Kerbs, Brats, Kleiners and Scarlet
Weiners.  You'll likely get a better keeper than what you trade me, plus
we'll have more deals to discuss...or for Andy to complain about.
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
I remain,
Brad