[USML Announce] Greg Brady-like Charm (is that a category?)

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Jun 30 06:08:00 EDT 2006

This today from SportingNew.com's Brendan Roberts on Grady Sizemore. . .

Grady Sizemore, OF, Indians. We've been reading plenty of trade offers
involving Sizemore from owners who are not sure if he is an elite player. So
I offer my two cents: He is. Going into the week, Sizemore was the only
player in the majors with 20 doubles, five triples and 10 homers, and he was
one of only seven players to start every game this year at the same
position. He also keeps himself fit, has a bright future and possesses Greg
Brady-like charm. Seriously, I'd own him in any league I can.