[USML Announce] DUMP DUMPING REPORT #2 - The Bombers

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 06:32:11 EDT 2006

Well ... he hasn't sucked the last couple of weeks.  He didn't suck last year.  And he didn't suck the year before that in AAA.  None of which Nick Swisher can say.

Anyway, I don't know if young Jhonny has "Greg Brady-like charm."  But he will be a member of the Nine next year ... and a centerpiece as I battle Doug and the Riptorns for the 2007 title!!

-Andy