[USML Announce] USML 2006 - important league update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Mar 6 06:50:51 EST 2006

For what it's worth. .  .

With 11 teams, 23 man rosters and a team budget of 260 we have 253 players
to draft and 2860 dollars available.  That comes to $11.30 a player on
average.

With 10 teams, 23 man rosters and a team budget of 260 we have 230 players
to draft and 2600 dollars available.  That comes to $11.30 a player on
average.

With 10 teams, 25 man rosters and a team budget of 280 we have 250 players
to draft and 2800 dollars available.  That comes to $11.20 a player on
average.

I'm not sure what kind of impact on prices we are looking at either way.  If
we don't do anything, we will have fewer dollars in the draft chasing fewer
players.

I'm not averse to have a slightly richer pool.  The ten team 23 man roster
is certainly a very standard configuration.

I'm on the fence.

-- Rich

  _____