[USML Announce] USML 2006 - important league update

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 17:03:29 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 4:46:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

One other suggestion  if we have a stalement on this issue.
If we simply want to  allocate more players, we could just add a few rounds
to the rotation draft ?  say one extra $10, $5, and $2 round.  I think we?ve
done that in the  past.
-Andy

That really doesn't address the issue.  The concern is the depth of  the
active roster pool and the extent to which player values are  depreciated.  Adding
players to the reserve rosters doesn't change that  outcome.  FWIW, I don't
have any recollection of adding players to our  reserve rosters in the past,
but I could be wrong.