[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 13:58:26 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/9/2006 1:52:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

I?m waiting for John  Lackey to be added to the list.  Whoever drafted him
for $6 is a roto  genius!
-Andy

No....the genius is the one who talked the guy who drafted him into trading
him away.  But Lackey isn't available.  His contact will be extended  and he
will be one of the very few players I build around.  The guys who  have
contracts that don't justify extension but are nonetheless valuable keepers  are the
players I'm looking to move.  Don't tell me that a $21 Matsui  wouldn't look
good on your team.  You have no idea what it would take to  get him because you
haven't even asked.  Try me!