[USML Announce] (no subject)

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:12:22 EST 2006

My good friend and worthy competitor Rich:
  You have cast your vote, so please stop the electioneering or I will file
a formal complaint with the Commission as a Whole or Stein Ray and Harris,
whichever.  As I previously wrote, I am not proffering any additional
arguments in support of the  various equities  in support  of my
position.   I simply want to know if  anyone else votes no   so I can get on
with my modest endeavours....
Brad