[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 11 06:57:59 EST 2006

Andy,

I'm happy to give them a private room -- but I'm not sure we'll be able to
prevent them from their public displays of affection.

I join in Kerber's request for a song.  Brad's been back for a day or so --
isn't he overdue?  Has age taken its toll?

Brad -- don't make us invoke the unwritten diminished skills rule that we
added to our rules in your absence.

Some of us who didn't turn tail and run during the last few years have
gotten better at this game (not me though, I still stink).  I'm worried that
Brad may be in over his head.  I think he needs to be eased back slowly.
Perhaps he should have 50% to 75% of a budget and roster to manage.  He may
find having to handle full active and reserve rosters to be overwhelming.
I'm willing to help.  Brad, let's work on your draft stategy together.  Send
me your notes and I'll give you a few friendly tipst.  Remember, this is an
AL league, so you shouldn't plan on trying to get your favorite NL players.

-- Rich

  _____