[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 07:30:13 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/11/2006 6:13:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

No politics on the roto list, damn it!

By the way, I considered my Dixie Chicks comment to be OK.  It was a  mild
poke at Buddha's preferences, but I did not express any actual  political views
or address any specific political issues.  In other words,  I took a shot at
Buddha for being a conservative, but that was all.  That sort of thing should
be at least as OK as talking about Andy's hair  line or the fact that Winick's
portrait in that magazine looks a lot like John  Madden.