[USML Announce] Greetings from Florida

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 08:50:09 EST 2006

Wow, I head to Florida for a few days, finally decided to log-in to my email remotely and discover an unbelieveable amount of league email.  I can't remember this many messages for so short a span since the time the Riptorns were in the league...and whaddya know, they're back.  In any event, I'm going to the Reds-Blue Jays game in Sarasota today so I'll be an expert on the Toronto players come draft day!

  And yes, I'm enjoying those 70-80 degree temperatures,

  Jim