[USML Announce] BRATS RETENTION

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Mar 16 07:19:44 EST 2006

Might as well get this out as I don't anticipate any changes (do we still
have the late drop rule?)

player, 2006 contract status, 2006 salary
J. Morneau, FA, $10
Russ Adams, Y2, 5
Dan Johnson, Y2, 5
Emil Brown, Y2, 8
J. Damon, FA,  27
Vic Martinez, LT07, 15 (extended one year)
G. Chacin, Y2, 5
Joe Nathan, FA 16
Johan Santana, LT07, 24 (extended one year)

rookie retainees
Jason Botts, $5
Joaquin Arias, 2
Jeff Mathis, 5

             "Richard E.
             Robbins"
             <RERobbins at iTinke                                          To
             r.net>                    "'USML Announcements'"
             Sent by:                  <announce at usml.net>
             announce-bounces@                                          cc
             usml.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [USML Announce] Forty Man
             03/15/2006 05:24          Rosters
             PM

             Please respond to
                   "USML
              Announcements"
             <announce at usml.ne
                    t>

In recent years I've assembled a set of rosters from the MLB web site.