[USML Announce] Roster Eligibility Clarification

RICHARD ROBBINS RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com
Fri Mar 17 09:28:41 EST 2006

In the last two years we have used the 40 man rosters from the MLB site.
If a player was sent to the minor league camp and still on the 40 man
roster, he was eligible.  I seem to recall that players sent to the
minor league camp were typically pruned from the 40 man rosters as we
got close to opening day.