[USML Announce] Red-Hots Retention Roster

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 12:47:18 EST 2006

   For what it's worth, I share Doug's pleasure in noting that Bill Selfish has lost his last three consecutive NCAA Tourney games.  I can't fault the guy for taking advantage of the silly NCAA rules which punish players but reward coaches for "University shopping".  But most of you guys are lawyers, and hell, you know when you (of course, not YOU GUYS, but some of your principle-challenged colleagues) screw someone over that there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it.  I think Mr. Selfish chose a dishonorable and underhanded exit strategy from Champaign.  Of course that's just my opinion and I could be wrong, but probably not.
    Rick

From: shabes <dbshabes at yahoo.com>