[USML Announce] Self? B-Ball

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 22:50:02 EST 2006

I don't know why you're all wasting your time on this Bill Self thread.  Who saw the 165 lb. NCAA wrestling final tonight (along with the rest of course)?  Hot damn!  Now there was some action.  As a t-shirt I once saw said, "Wrestling is what men do during boys' basketball season."

Mark

P.S.  I'm going to start rebuilding some time around 3:00 p.m. on April 2 (assuming I don't get any attractive offers before then).  Don't talk to Brad. He's just looking to screw you.

P.P.S.  I had Kansas in the final four in my office pool, so maybe I'm a tad bit pissed at Self, too.  Oh well, it's not like I was ever doing anything other than contributing to the pot anyway.