[USML Announce] Jeff Clement

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 10:27:49 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/19/2006 5:06:14 AM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

It looks like Jeff  Clement has a salary of $1 on TQ Stats.  The only way
that could have  happened was if he was drafted in the auction draft, which would
mean that  last year was Year 1 on his contract.  I was digging through my
notes to  see if I could figure out how Clement was first acquired and can't
tell.   Does anyone have notes from the draft to help figure this out?

--  Rich

Rich:

  I looked at my draft sheets from last year and they show that Nukes  took
Clement with their 17th round rotation draft pick, which means he should  have
a salary of 2 and a contract status of 0.  Agreed?