[USML Announce] wrestlinf

bbuddhas at aol.com bbuddhas at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 22:06:20 EST 2006

I THINK HE'S STILL IN HIS MID 30'S TOO!

-----Original Message-----
From: rickgam at comcast.net
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 04:01:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] wrestlinf

    Alright, simmer down boys!  On a baseball note, has anyone else been as
excited as moi re the fabulous pitching of Daisuke? (whatever) Matsuzaka in the
WBC?  Probably not, because I own him!  Like a lot of Japanese pitchers, he's
got NASTY breaking stuff, but this guy also throws in the mid 90s!  And he
challenges hitters like a mofo.  Picturing him in a Mariner uniform next year
brings tears to my eyes .......... or are those tears from me trying to handle
the humiliation of every last one of my Big Ten teams getting blasted out of the
NCAA Tourney?
     Next week, fellas!
    Rick
From: bbuddhas at aol.com
> SORRY    I HATE WRESTLING AND GYMNASTICS.  BUT DID YOU SEE THE GIRL DUNK?? HOW

> EXCITING!!!

Attached Message