[USML Announce] Announcement to League

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 11:22:59 EST 2006

League:
Several owners (including Jeff,  myself, and maybe Mark B.) have sons who are
huge baseball fans and are  clamoring to watch the draft.  With the
proceedings being held in the  suburbs this year ? thanks, Rich! ? we were hoping to
bring them along for at  least part of the day.   The kids are ?pre-teens?, in
the 9-13  year-old range.
Before we do this, though, we  thought it was right to ask if anyone has
objections to having the boys come  along.  Let us know.  From my end, I will
certainly respect anyone?s  feeling that the draft should be kid-free.
Thanks.