[USML Announce] Announcement to League

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:27:03 EST 2006

...what's baseball, especially a fantasy draft, without obscenities?
Although there is a formal and general rule in the Jansen
Household prohibiting profanity, as a  passionate Sox fan, trust me my son
Conor has heard a few choice expressions from me as well as from loyallists
at the Cell.  I assure each and everyone of you, don't worry about curbing
your tongues cos of Conor (although Rich might have a few concerns about
what goes on under his roof...).
See ya!