[USML Announce] Announcement to League

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Mar 24 20:01:07 EST 2006

I hate to ruin the fun but this has gone too far.  I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and will barely have enough time to set up things for our traditional draft.  With more advance planning it might work and I don't object to drafting with kids around, but I don't think we'll be able to accomodate it this year.  If your son or daughter will actively participate in running your team as a true co-owner, then he or she is welcome.  Otherwise, I can't see where to draw the line.  If we want to set things up for next year with kids in mind then let's do so, but I just can't pull that off on such short notice.

Jim -- although I can't promise a feast akin to the almost annual Blocker pool bash, rest assured that you will be fed and not parched.

I'm terribly sorry if I've irritated anyone. That is not my intent. If any of you feel strongly enough that you want to draft elsewhere in a location where we can have all the kids, my feelings will not be hurt.

From: Bbuddhas at aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:37:07
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Announcement to League

?
Our party supports the "No Child Left Behind"? Act.???
?
?
?I say bring any child who is allowed to view the unedited version of Scarface.
?
I may drag my 15 yr-old who knows the American League very well but he uses worse language than I do._______________________________________________
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net