[USML Announce] Announcement to League

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 20:15:38 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:01:25 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

If your  son or daughter will actively participate in running your team as a
true  co-owner, then he or she is welcome.

I'm not sure who intends to be the arbiter of this standard, but I  won't be
bringing Ben.  Too bad.  I would like to formally request  that we discuss
this issue now with respect to next year's draft so that timing  is not the basis
for the decision.  And I hereby make Stein Ray &  Harris' conference room or
my house available for the draft.  Kids are  invited.

As for Brad, I strongly encourage him to bring his son and hope that this
episode doesn't dissaude him from sharing his team with his son.