[USML Announce] Spring Training Scouting Report #1

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:29:32 EST 2006

Today's early report...I started off with SPF 50 sunblocker, but will
gradually move on to SPF 30 as week progresses...it's a pain highlighting
that increasingly expanding bald spot (hey, Rich: what do Morningstar's
analysts say about those companies marketing the laser comb--I'm thinking
about investing [in a comb, not a company]--don't worry, I'll keep it
confidential)...unfortunately it's gonna be a cloudy day as future
Blox Bomber Mark Buerhle takes on future HOF'r Greg Maddux and the Cubs at
Ho Ho Kam...on to the tid bits you're waiting for...LH Brad Halsey was
projected as D-Backs' 5th starter before trade for the A's Juan Cruz...El
Duque is the #2 starter on the D-Backs!!  Choo Freeman is the "choo-in" for
the Rockies' CF gig...Brewers ace Chris Capuano still struggling with
control this spring...ex-Devil Ray/Bombed Bomber Dewon Brazelton looks to be
a true stud with new team Padres thanks to pitching coach...be careful what
you say about Minutemen down here...sheesh, I was only being critical of
that thrash band from the 80s, that's all, and some dude wanted to kick my
young ass...

...this ends your free scouting report for Monday morning...for AL reports
you need a prepaid subscription...please make $100 check payable to "Carol
Levins (fka Jansen) Court-Ordered Maintenance Fund," c/o Brad Jansen,
managing partner, Riptorns.

As the Great Jeffrey Winick says, that is all.....for now, lads!!  See
ya!