[USML Announce] Last Waiver

JOHN FRUIT, USBANCORP ASSET MANA jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Thu Mar 30 11:42:20 EST 2006

Okay.
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew R. Klein  <announce at usml.net>
At:  3/30 11:39

According to mlb.com, all of those players are already on the 40-man roster,
so I think they would already be eligible.  The players who need a special
invitation are non-roster invitees to camp who are not listed on the 40-man
roster.

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099