[USML Announce] Draft Eligibility Question

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:41:34 EST 2006

Mark:
   See my prior dispatch--I think I'm most qualified to pick you up. Just
let me know.

   WRT the NRI issue, I favor granting full and immediate amnesty to all
NRIs, however, we must abide the Rule of Law. Under the current rules,
rookie NRIs cannot be bought at auction.  So, there will be some
interesting rotation draft picks as well as interesting FAAB bids...and
speaking of which, when does that action take place...this Sunday or next?
And also note that there are some other guys who aren't even NRIs and may
make a team--not that there's anything wrong with that...

Brad the Lad