[USML Announce] Money Check

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:32:47 EST 2006

On 3/31/06, Andy Klein <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Team Nine will be loading the bus and heading to town later this morning

......yeah, for the Pre-Season Victory Parade...The H-Dads will have a tough
fight to defend their well-earned crown this season but Rick the Trick can
make it happen...on paper the K-9 should win this thing paws down even if
their caravan breaks down in Gary, but I foresee serious challenges from the
Angries (if Doug the Smug can do some post-auction wheeling and dealing),
the Scarlet Dogs (as Rich asks the eternal question, "What would DeJesus
do?"), as well as the Burning Bratwursts...but quite frankly, with the
exception of Winick's bloated, overpriced and injury-prone roster, all yer
teams look like  contenders, especially from my 23/260 perspective.
   Good luck, and warm regards,
Brad "Non-Roster Invitee" Jansen