[USML Announce] Boone Logan

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Mar 31 11:15:21 EST 2006

Unless someone has a better 40-man roster listing, I agree with you Jeff.

Will you be able to circulate a revised NRI-eligible list?

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 11:10 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Boone Logan

The Shrub has weighed in on this issue - in all CAPS no less, so I'm sure
I'm missing something, but I would like a little help, please.

The Shrub says that Boone Logan is on the 40 man roster of the White Sox.
Someone else (I forget who) stated that my example was poor because Boone
Logan would be draft eligible at the auction by virtue of being on the
active roster.  However, the 40 man rosters that Rich sent around do not
include Boone Logan and the active roster of the White Sox posted at MLB.com
does not include Boone Logan.

If I'm following the discussion correctly, that makes Boone Logan ineligible
for the auction.  Can someone please confirm this for me.  Thanks.

Jeff Winick