[USML Announce] Huber Era Begins

Klein, Andrew anrklein at iupui.edu
Fri May 5 07:47:57 EDT 2006

The USML's Huber Era has begun, and 2006 USML Champion Doug Shableman is
worried.

"It's not last year's.218 batting average that scares me so much," mused
Doug.  "It's more the .256 slugging percentage.  That means he actually
hit a double!"

C.O.P.S. President Andy Klein promises to keep the league informed of
Huber's progress.  "We assume that Brad will do the same," Klein said.
"After all, Huber will be worth six, seven, maybe eight major leaguers
when the Rips shop him next spring."

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099