[USML Announce] Wily, Mo Or Less

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri May 5 12:16:06 EDT 2006

Slow day at the office Brad?

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 12:07 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Wily, Mo Or Less

"I'm surprised I have not heard more trade proposals involving the Rips'
young slugger Wily Mo Pena," mused Jeff Winick as he prepared to mark Cinco
de Mayo Day with his good pal Buddha.  "Here's a 24 year old kid who already
has begun feasting on the hair pie of American League pitching.  He's
hitting .322, with 3 taters and, most importantly, is really cutting down on
the Ks.  With Trot Nixon likely to leave Beantown as a free agent this
off-season, Pena's slot will be secure.  At $12, this potential power source
of 30+ dingers will clearly be the main brick in the foundation of the
Riptorns' Temple of Hope....a Temple that I hope to someday worship in, as I
am a spiritual man..."