[USML Announce] Sheffield Injury Blocks Bombers' Blockbusters

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Wed May 10 18:06:31 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/10/2006 4:49:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

The  Nukes have no cheap keepers to trade and don't need any deals anyway. My
 projections have them winning this League by a margin of 5-6 points.  The
Nukes will do anything in their power to avoid relinquishing the Damon, which
I believe either was sold at a garage sale or burned as some part of a weird
ritual.

You're right as usual, Brad.  However, has anyone noticed that Joe  Crede has
finally become the player he was always destined to be?  Better  than Robin
Ventura--Ozzie's words, not mine.  And only seven bucks.   So, even though I
hardly need to deal him, I'd be willing to do so, just because  I care so deeply
about this league and making next year truly competitive.   Block, Barrett,
Buddha:  I'm here to help.  Because I care.

Mark

P.S.  Anybody up for a dollar closer?  I've got Otsuka.  A  bargain
outfielder?  Nixon.  You all know where to find  me.