[USML Announce] Hey Andy...!

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 14:39:08 EDT 2006

No comment from the phone company employees

Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com> wrote:  For readers of Baseball Prospctus, check out this week's Reader's profile of Christina Kahrl.  And as for all you whiners out there complaining about all your injured players, sit down and be quiet. I'm worried about the NSA conducting a "social netwoek analysis" of these communications and busting us!

  On 5/12/06, Andrew R. Klein <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:           But nobody beats the Klein Nine in terms of injury weirdness.  I believe that the Nine is the first team in league history to have been struck by mononucleosis and kidney stones in the same month!

  <<
  WEEI's Jon Meterparel is reporting that Coco Crisp's setback was caused by kidney stones.
  <<
  Andrew R. Klein
  Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
  (317) 274-2099