[USML Announce] Don't Tick Me Off

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 13:53:37 EDT 2006

"Aspiring young talent"?  There you go with your puffery again, Brad.  I
didn't even mention Billy Butler's hideous slump (could he be heading back
to A ball?) or Jeff Clement's damaged elbow (could it be permanent?).  I'll
save that for future C.O.P.S. updates ...

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____