[USML Announce] Don't Bury Burgos

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu May 18 16:45:25 EDT 2006

Timely announcement, since Burgos and Cabrera both exhibited their exceptional control once again today.  If you allow at least one hit, walk and wild pitch in a single relief appearance, as both of them did today, is that some kind of fantasy baseball trifecta?  Conveniently, it all appears in a single box score, so everyone can see them both in one place.  Wish I could have seen the game live--shades of Nuke LaLoosh.