[USML Announce] Where's Shabes?

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed May 24 08:08:21 EDT 2006

I saw that Kenny Rogers started last night, so I was looking for the usual report on the Angries' ace.  Apparently, Doug is out of town or something, so I'll take the liberty of providing the following report:

Kenny Rogers wasn't involved in the decision against the Royals on Tuesday after yielding five runs in 6 1/3 innings of work.
All five runs came on four homers allowed by Rogers. He also gave up six other hits, beaned a batter, and walked one, so it could have been worse. At 7-2, Rogers had received a decision in each of his nine starts this season entering tonight. May. 23 - 11:41 pm et

Sounds to me like it's midnight for Mr. Cinderella.