[USML Announce] Where's Shabes?

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed May 24 11:01:52 EDT 2006

I'll wager lunch at Billy Goat's that Burgos won't close again this year.  It will be Dessens, then MacDougal, then Dessens again after MacDougal is traded in July.  Maybe Burgos will get a shot next year, but maybe not.  Depends on whether his control improves.  Meanwhile, he got lit up even worse then Dessens the other night, so I'm not seeing a comeback in the offing.