[USML Announce] Draft Day Busts and Bargains...

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 17:21:41 EDT 2006

So sorry, Brad.  But C.O.P.S. must provide updates on Huber at all times.  We thought it gracious, however, to refrain from referring to Jeff Clement.  And we didn't even mention that Billy Butler has only one more homer (in 80 fewer ABs) than fellow Wichita Wrangler Donnie Murphy.  But we digress ...

-Andy
 C.O.P.S. Member Since 2006