[USML Announce] Re:

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Tue May 30 12:41:01 EDT 2006

Hey Brad, Damon is a dog of a retainee, not a draft day bust. Actually, I'll
take his 38 runs and 11 SB. From where I stand, Rodrigo Lopez at $9 was a waste
of the lead used to pencil in his name. Of course now that he is off my roster
he'll morph into Juan Marichal. Finally, while draft day inflation led to Vernon
 Wells being priced at $36, he still is hitting over .300, is 6th in total
bases, 9th in hits, & 10th in rbi...if that's shockingly overpriced, what does
that make Manny Ramirez at $40?