[USML Announce] 8-27 USML Report

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 12:01:12 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/29/2006 9:19:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

According  to my inside sources at DUMP, Teahen is out and Alex Gordon is in.
 Some  people tell me he's so good, he's the second coming of Andy Marte!

-Andy

Let's be crystal clear about this.  Andy Klein has no inside sources  at
DUMP.  To the contrary, one of the requirements of membership is the  execution of
a blood oath that no information will be shared with the likes of  The
Professor and his keystone COPS.

And DUMP has taken note of The Professor's slight of Alex Gordon.   That's a
comment he'll regret.  DUMP recommends that The Professor ask  PT/KR about his
"monster-talent" line.  This one could turn out to be just  as silly and just
as quote-worthy.

Jeff Winick