[USML Announce] This Week's Transactions

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:41:28 EDT 2006

Dearest Jeffrey:
  Your fight is "only for 8th place"?  Hardly.  Your fight is to defeat me,
a task you finally may accomplish after all these years of frustration..and
it took  your drumming me out of the league, inducing me to return  under
false  pretenses, then  trading  me  the likes  of Hayden  Penn  for  Future
Franchise Cornerstone Jeff Clement.  Yes, Jeff, the light is within your
reach, if not your slimy grasp.  I cannot wait to learn what player you
acquired this week to help you drive the final nail into my skull.
Regards,
Brad