[USML Announce] USML Tiebreaker(s)?

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 10:42:55 EDT 2006

Maybe it should be whoever has the lower payroll during the last week of the season?  That might lead to some interesting cost-benefit calculations.

rickgam at comcast.net wrote:    Greetings;
       I'm a year removed from personally having to worry about it, but in anticipation of a photo finish in this year's USML race let's say that the Angries and Nukes both finish with 97 points.  I know the first tiebreaker is number of categories won head to head (which I believe came into play with Mr. Klein one year).  If they both finish with 5 categories, what's the next tiebreaker?
     Rick