[USML Announce] Can't Wait for 2007!

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 12:55:48 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/16/2006 11:44:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  anrkle
in at yahoo.com writes:

Jeez.  Cut me some slack. DUMP should have sympathy for me.   My roster is
completely devoid of award-winning AA players who are spending  their September
playing Madden 2007 instead of baseball  ...

Professor,

Can't argue with you there.  Come to think of it, your roster is  nearly
completely devoid of award-winning players, period.  But you do seem  to have a
roster full of guys who will be spending their September riding the  pine or
putting up numbers that will increase their chances of doing so in  2007.

By the way, the early line on your keeping Hanson and his $9 Y2 salary is 3
to 1.  The early line on Hanson being worth anything near $9 is 2007 is 15  to
1.