[USML Announce] (no subject)

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Mon Sep 18 12:13:03 EDT 2006

Dearest Bro,

Read between the lines on that one- as a member of COPS, I was merely
trying to goad the DUMP members to accept your (sucker) bet by feeding
more fuel to the fire as to Coco's value. The Newark Star-Ledger? Who
besides DUMP would rely on them as a source for fantasty news?

Come on, you know how I feel about the K9's support......

Father to your nieces,

Doug