[USML Announce] Baseball America POY Runner Ups

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Tue Sep 19 08:27:58 EDT 2006

Jeffrey-

I never said it was the worst trade in the history of the USML but
"minor league awards" or not, I will stand by my statement that when the
AL MVP is traded for prospects, someone may not be looking hard enough
at all the options available. For instance, Kenny Rogers (he of 16 wins)
was available at the low, low price of $1.....

Doug