[USML Announce] Oh Juliana, don't you cry for me.......

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Sep 29 15:42:09 EDT 2006

K9 have been on fire this month.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Doug Shabelman" <doug at burnsent.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:40:15
To:"USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: [USML Announce] Oh Juliana, don't you cry for me.......

Is it now?safe to say? the fact that my former chief rival, Mark Kerber actually picked up Julian Tavarez the second to last week of the season, activated him, then proceeded to have him throw nine innings of one-run ball means he is officially the champion? How could it not be time-- it's taken me this long to realize it really did happen and that Tavarez really did that well for the Nukes....magical.
?
Is it now safe to say congrats, Kerbs-- from DeRosa to Otsuka to Tavarez to Luna, you made all the right moves. That said, if Klein knocks a few more homers, the Republicans grab a few more wins, the Hots/9 jump?in era/whip, the Hots take over the saves category and we outhomer the Calamari these last few days.......uhhh,?we still fall a little short.

announce mailing list
announce at usml.net