[USML Announce] H. D. '07 Roster

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 09:06:50 EDT 2007

Mark;
     During the Section 17.5 controversy I said that if Matsuzaka couldn't be "plus 3'd" I'd bump him up to the active roster, cut Youkilis, and reserve Pennington (I wish I'd said Diamond, who just got TJ'd).  But since it was decided that Matsuzaka could indeed be reserved and subsequently bumped up to the active roster on opening day, there's no need to cut Youkilis and reserve Pennington.
     Thanks,
   Rick

From: MBBlocker at aol.com