[USML Announce] USML ROTISSSERIE BASEBALL LEAGUE on Allstar Stats

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 13:46:29 EDT 2007

I just registered so my team name needs fixing too.

Thanks,
  Jim

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:
        In a message dated 3/31/2007 10:09:03 PM Central Daylight Time, bljansen at gmail.com writes:
  Hey, guys.  Just got logged in, etc. so I reckon you can proceed to change name from Jansen to Riptorns....thanks--it's great!!

  Fixed.  Not sure why that is occurring.  It seems like after each owner edits their own team page, the name of their team is re-set.  Keep bringing these errors to my attention and I will get them corrected.