[USML Announce] USML ROTISSSERIE BASEBALL LEAGUE on Alls

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:45:35 EDT 2007

OK - thanks.  I had tried the owner info link and that didn't do it but I now found the team info link so made the change.

"JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS" <jfruit1 at bloomberg.net> wrote:  Jim; you should be able to change this yourself....play around with some of the
owner info tabs on the left-hand menu.....